Dr Hrishikesh Chakrabartty
Dr. Hrishikesh Chakrabartty is one of the best Neurology Consultants in Department of Neurosurgery, Max Superspeciality Hospital, Patparganj, New Delhi . He is an efficient general surgeon completed his MS in general surgery from Assam Medical college. He is one of the best neurotrauma surgeons in Noida
|MCh Neurosurgery||SMS Medical College Jaipur|
|MS General Surgery||Assam Medical college, Dibrugarh,Assam|
|MBBS||Assam Medical college, Dibrugarh,Assam|
- Junior Residency for in General Surgery in Lady Hardinge Medical College in 2002.
- Junior Residency in Department of Neurosurgery, LNJP Hospital in 2003.
- MS in General surgery from Assam Medical college, Dibrugarh
- Senior Residency in General Surgery in Sushrut Trauma Centre for 3 months in 2008
- Senior Residency in Department of Burns and plastic surgery, Dr RML Hospital from 2009-2010
- Seniour Residency (Mch) in department of neurosurgery, SMS Medical college from August 2010 to August 2013 .
- Associate Consultant, Department of Neurosurgery, Max Superspeciality Hospital, Patparganj, New Delhi from November 2013 to December 2015.
- Consultant, Department of Neurosurgery, Max Superspeciality Hospital, Vaishali, Ghziabad, Uttar Pradesh from jan 2016 till date with independent OPD, IPD, OT and Emergency .
3.Professional Licensure/Registration – Delhi Medical Council-16239
4.Conference and CMEs attended
- International Conference on Endoscopic endonasal Skull Base Surgery. From 26th April to 28th April 2013, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Neurosurgery Skill Trainig Program from 18th April to 2nd May 2011 at AIIMS, New Delhi
- Neurovascular Intervention Update at Medanta Hospital from 2nd to 4th september 2011
- Annual Conference of neurosurgical Society of india from 2nd to 4th March 2012, pune
- Annual Conference of neurosurgical Society of india and Cadaveric Hands-on Workshop from 1st to 3rd March 2013, Jaipur
- Annual Conference of neurosurgical Society of india 28th February to 2nd March 2014, Hrishikesh
- Posterior Cervical Spine Course, Symposium and Workshop on 8th march, Max Superspeciality Hospital, Saket
- Annual Conference of neurosurgical Society of india 2015, Indore.
- Annual Microneurosurgery Workshop. AIIMS, 13th to 15th February, 2015.
- 5th AIIMS complex sine live operative workshop ( kyphoscoliosis ) on 9th and 10th may 2015
- Cadaver Training and reserch facility, JPNA Trauma Centre, AIIMS, New Delhi on 8th february , 2015
- Annual Conference of neurosurgical Society of India 2016, Srinagar
- Spine instructional Course at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon on 9th april 2016
- Certificate of achievement for medical excellence awarded by Max Superspeciality Hospital, Patparganj in 2014
- Most Loved Doctor for 2015-16 at Max Superspeciality Hospital, Vaishali
- Poster presentations at NSSI conference in 2012 and 2013
- Chakrabartty H, Singhavi S, Purohit D, Mittal RS. Malignant solitary fibrous tumor of orbit. Asian J Neurosurgery 2017;12:55-7
8.Areas of Interest :
Brachial plexus and deep brain stimulation.
- Functional Neurosurgery
- General Neurosurgeon
Dr Manish Vaish - Neurosurgeon
Neurosurgeon NCR, Delhi
Dr. Yashpal Bundela MS Mch
Dr.Girish Rajpal MS Mch FINR
Dr. Shiwani Jain MD FNB
PDFC (Neuro-anaesthesia and Critical care)
Dr Hrishikesh Chakrabartty
Dr.Praveen Kumar MS Mch
Dr. Manish Marda MD DM